Dear Sprint

Dear Sprint,

Less than a year ago, I bought a Galaxy S II. I do love the phone, but I am now on my third one because of a common issue with the phone. I reached out to you guys, and you sent me a different model to try this time (as each of the S IIs has had the same issue).

The phone arrived today. It was late when I came home, but I still wanted to check it out (even if I didn't have time to do anything with it). I opened the phone box, and I was a bit disappointed by what I saw.

Please, don't take this as me being ungrateful. I do appreciate the option to try a different phone. I have not even tried the phone yet. It could be amazing.

When the rep explained the new model to me, he said it was about the same size as the S II. This phone is really more like half the size of my current phone. It is effing tiny. It also has significantly less memory...which is something I was not told, but a memory card can fix that. Here's the thing though, did the tech support guy have to exaggerate the size? It is probably just a cosmetic thing, but how could anyone say they were comparable size wise? Although to be fair...guys do seem to have an exaggerated view when it comes to measuring small things.

Love,

Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List