This Summer

  1. I wanted the girls to meet my family
  2. I wanted to see my family this summer.
  3. I wanted to go to Cedar Point
  4. I wanted to do lots of fun day trips
  5. I wanted more down time
  6. I wanted the opportunity for more me time
  7. I wanted to spend time with friends by the pool
  8. I wanted to work on my photo editing
  9. I wanted to keep up with my blog
  10. I wanted just  adult trips to the zoo. 
Now the summer is over, and nothing has been checked off this list.  My next 2 months are pretty much booked totally solid. I'm exhausted, and there isn't a break in sight until November.

I know I will make it through, but sometimes I feel like I am working all the time, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm sure I have something to show for it, but I just can't figure out what that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List