Looking Forward to the Little Things

All the makings of a perfect storm:

1) Hours of Sleep: 0
2) Pain level of headache: Hurts to keep eyes open
3) My already somewhat numb yet overwhelmed state.
4) Hey Jennifer Meterion didn't send us this paperwork can you send it to us?
5) Hey Jennifer, good news, we are doing X with the trust, bad news we haven't processed your probate paperwork because of Y
6) Hey Jennifer, I have to talk to you about this mess that isn't yours, but we know you are cleaning up.

4,5 and 6 happened within about 45 minutes of each other. 

I was nearly ready to kick kittens.

Then I remembered: football is on tonight...and tomorrow is not just a day off, but a day where I get my hair and my nails done (2 things I do just for me).

They may not be big things, but they are little things that make me smile, maybe laugh and feel a little bit more human than I do on a daily basis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List