How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I'm female, so of course that answer is complicated. Really it depends. I can be ready in 20 minutes if I'm not really motivated to look good. However, it can take more like an hour if I'm trying to impress someone. I get that if the person I'm trying to impress honestly likes me they will think I'm beautiful after a long day of work, a day out and about, or with only 20 minutes of prep. However, I refer you back to my initial statement: I'm female. It is part of our inherent craziness that we obsess about being as perfect as we can.

Ask me anything

Comments

Unknown said…
Was this a prompt? I just heard on the radio this morning that women spend 5 days in front of the mirror every year! LOL!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List