New Project(s) Underway

I am very excited to announce that I am starting up an new phase in my photography project.

I will continue posting to Redgage because that is where I am currently actually getting paid for my pictures (paid per page view). The most popular ones on there will get uploaded to my official online portfolio. You can find the start up of my portfolio over on Smugmug.

I will be setting up more albums and hopefully I will have new pictures to add soon.

Also be on the look out for some pretty big changes to the blog over the next 6 months. After much consideration today/tonight, I know that it is time to move us into whatever our next step will be.  I'm not looking for a career change, but just for a bigger opportunity to do something I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List