My first concert at Verizon



In the 10 years I have lived here, I had never been to a concert at Verizon. I never could find anyone to go to a concert with me. Tonight that changed, and I can tell you:

  1. I wish I had more people to go to concerts with...the acoustics there were amazing
  2. even if you aren't a Parrothead...Jimmy Buffett's show is amazing and you should go to one at least once
  3. holy effing geez on the parking...I couldn't get back to the door I went in and ended up walking for 30 minutes to my car (I knew where it was btw...it was just about 2 miles from the main exit. ) Now I see why you tailgate for concerts: to get a good parking spot.

It was great fun, and I am glad my co-worker invited me to tag along. My shoulder and back are going to hate me tomorrow, but I have the whole day off to recover.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp