In the eye of the beholder...or in this case creator

I made these:








Each one took time and patience. Some were made just because I was bored. Others, I set out to make something I thought was fun. It may not appeal to you...and that is fine. Some of my work is dark.Others are black and white, distressed,  focal black and white. It just depends on my mood, and what I want to make on any given day. 

That is the best part of this hobby. I'm not in this for the money. I do this for fun. It is like my blog, I can make it into anything I want. I'm not trying for fame. I'm just doing something I love, sharing it with others, and hoping at least some of you like it. It is one of the things I selfishly just do for me. 

As I have been going through all my old pictures (working on my portfolio), I am reminded of how much fun I had making these odd edits. I can't wait to start doing it again. Making a portfolio is time consuming, and I'm not looking for much to come from it, but it is still something that can make me proud. If you are a blog and want people to follow and care about what you have to say, you have to consistently blog and not abandon it for long periods of time. The same goes for photography and editing.

Of course not all my pictures are edited. Some are just good shots I particularly like. I have done nothing to them other than some cropping. Everything over on smugmug is a picture I have chosen because it is one of my favorites. Whether it is an edited photo or just exactly what I was trying to capture, it has a special place in my heart.

 I may not be awesome at it, but I think it is good enough to share...so why not share it? It's my art. It is beautiful to me, and if it isn't to you well then that is okay too. I'm just glad you took the time to check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List