Because I'm A Slacker: Days 7 and 8

Day 7: Favorite movies

In no particular order
  1. Dark Crystal
  2. Emperor's New Groove 
  3. 28 Days Later
  4. Psycho (the original...not the remake)
  5. Vertigo
  6. The Crow (guaranteed to make me cry *every* time)
  7. Empire Records (judge me as you will)
  8. Alice in Wonderland
  9. Dream for an Insomniac 
  10. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

USVI: St John

My sister and I went to St Thomas last fall, and while we were there we took a morning trip to St John for shopping and mimosas...and to be chased by wild chickens.












Okay...maybe we weren't chased by wild chickens. They are all over the island though. It was a nice place to spend our morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans