30 Day Challenge: Playing catch up...days 20-23

Due to the birthday and Norm being in the hospital...I fell  little behind.  Here is the catch up blog:

Day 20: Nicknames


Okay:
  1. Jenni
  2. Jenny (for those who can't spell
  3. Jenni-jen

Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?


Meh...hate pictures of me. Seriously. 


If I have to pick I guess I'll go with:



or



Why? I don't know. I guess I sort of like how I look in them as opposed to most other pictures.

Day 22: What's in your car
  1. silver ballet flats
  2. phone charger
  3. sync cord
  4. running shoes
  5. black heels
  6. garbage bag
  7. folding chair
  8. beach towel
  9. 12 pack of diet dr pepper
  10. jumper cables

Day 23: Favorite Movie

Ok...this will be another one where I break the rules:

Muppet Family Christmas



Emperor's New Groove


The Never Ending Story



The Dark Crystal



and of course

Better of Dead






whew...now I think I am all caught up











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List