30 Day Challenge: Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

not quite a year...but the best I can do

  1. My Hair is longer
  2. My hair is darker and not red
  3. I've lost weight
  4. I can wear that shirt without a tank top underneath it and it isn't obscene
  5. I'm not tan :-(
  6. I'm not in St Thomas :-( :-(
  7. I do not have a Margarita in my hand :-( :-( :-( although I think that is actually a chuck-o-rita...and that makes me even more sad...best margarita  EVER. I'd say I could drink those all night, but really I'd make it to 4 or 5 before things got out of hand.
  8. I'm  a little less shell shocked...things still suck from time to time, but it isn't that same constant under lying panic.
  9. I have come to terms with the fact that I'm not the person I was before the tornado. It has changed who I am and shaped the decisions I make...good and bad.
  10. I've ventured down unknown roads and broken my own rules...again with good and bad results, but I think I'm better for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List