30 Day Challenge: Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
not quite a year...but the best I can do
- My Hair is longer
- My hair is darker and not red
- I've lost weight
- I can wear that shirt without a tank top underneath it and it isn't obscene
- I'm not tan :-(
- I'm not in St Thomas :-( :-(
- I do not have a Margarita in my hand :-( :-( :-( although I think that is actually a chuck-o-rita...and that makes me even more sad...best margarita EVER. I'd say I could drink those all night, but really I'd make it to 4 or 5 before things got out of hand.
- I'm a little less shell shocked...things still suck from time to time, but it isn't that same constant under lying panic.
- I have come to terms with the fact that I'm not the person I was before the tornado. It has changed who I am and shaped the decisions I make...good and bad.
- I've ventured down unknown roads and broken my own rules...again with good and bad results, but I think I'm better for it.