30 Day Challenge: Day 11: Favorite tv shows

heh...I probably should have checked the list before picking my writing workshop prompt....oh well this will sort of be a repeat.

In no particular order, here are my favorite TV shows:


  1. Chuck (seriously, how can you *not* love Chuck??)
  2. The X-files (pre them messing with the final few seasons)
  3. The Powers of Matthew Star (aka the reason I had a late bed time once a week...and I had  my mother write a letter to the network when it was cancelled) I really don't remember it, but it must have been good if I was that attached to it.
  4. Scrubs (original cast only...not that last season)
  5. Burn Notice (aka the show I know I should hate...but I love it so)
  6. NCIS (because Abby is my hero)
  7. Daria (do I really need to explain this one to you?

                           
                         8. Dexter (who doesn't love a serial killer who kills criminals...although I am super glad Julia Stiles was just a one season cast member)
                         9. Six Feet Under (so dysfunctional and yet so entertaining)
                        10) La Femme Nikita (again I can't believe I almost forgot about this show. It really was well written and it had an amazing soundtrack. It had a tiny budget, so it heavily relied on the dialogue to keep things going...and they did an amazing job.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List