30 Day Blog Challenge:Day 9: Best movie quotation

Probably only Amy, Adam...and a few other people will get this first one...but its my blog so I can really do whatever I want:


Emperor's New Groove


[Kuzco and Pacha are tied to a tree branch floating in a river] 
Pacha: Uh-oh. 
Kuzco: Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall. 
Pacha: Yep. 
Kuzco: Sharp rocks at the bottom? 
Pacha: Most likely. 
Kuzco: Bring it on. 





and because I can never pick just one
From Empire Records:


Joe: [after Lucas enters] Lucas!
Lucas: Joe!
Joe: Where's the money?
Lucas: Joe, the money is gone.
Joe: Yeah, I know it's gone... but where's it gone to?
Lucas: Atlantic City.
Joe: Atlantic City?... Is it coming back from Atlantic City?
Lucas: [nervous laugh] Oh, I don't think so, Joe.
Joe: What's it doing in Atlantic City, Lucas?
Lucas: ...Recirculating.
Joe: Recirculating?
Lucas: Yeah.





Someone has to be silly around here...why not let it be me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp