30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16: Dream house

My dream house has taken many forms over the years.

Now:

I don't want a big house...just one big enough for me, my family if I ever have one, and an extra room for friends to crash in.

It has to have one handicap accessible bathroom.

The kitchen doesn't have to be huge...just functional.

I want to be a safe neighborhood.



Basically, I want this house back (but not in it's current location):
Dear remax.com: I know this is really your picture and it is linked

Any of you recognize it? Maybe the big old evergreen in the side yard will give you a hint.


This house has had 3 owners since us, and all of them have made big changes. Pretty much any trace we ever lived there is long since erased...except maybe the writing on the far back wall of the upstairs walk in closet. It just seems weird to  me that in the almost 21 years we lived there, we changed so little from the previous owners. Now 11 years later, it is a totally different house.

I wish I had more pictures of how it used to look, but that  might have to wait for another blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List