My Portable Life: My Purse
I am always on the go, and my purse is my life line. There isn't much space, so I need to pick what goes in there pretty selectively. What makes the cut is pretty telling of who I am.
1) Wallet: White, Basic, and Overstuffed. Much like me
2) Lotion and perfume: I like smelling good
3) Headphones and my IPOD: love my music
4) Biotin (to make my hair grow faster), B-12 (energy), diet pills (duh), and birth control(sadly not so much for contraception these days) AKA: My morning cocktail.
5) Mucienex and Flonase: Yay allergy season!
6) Sunglasses: For my bat like light sensitivity
7) Glasses: For my craptastic night vision and tired days
8) Tanning glasses: for when I tan (and I need to start again soon)
9) Excedrin Migraine: The only thing that even puts a dent in the pain in my shoulder/back. Well aside from a person being here to help me work out some of the tension in the knot.
10)cough drops and mints: you never know when it will come in handy
11) Cellphone charger: My phone is my connection to everyone. It is on 24/7 just in case something happens to Dad. I used to shut off the ringer at night, but that just isn't a reality anymore. My battery cannot be dead, so a charger (USB cord and a wall plug with a USB port) are always on me.
12) hairbrush and hair ties: because you never know when you will need a hair adjustment.
I usually have my camera on me, but the batteries are dead. I love having it with me because you never know when you will find a great picture.
That means: I am a plain, boring, over stuffed, girly girl who loves her music, has night blindness, is light sensitive, needs to tan, on a diet, single, girl with allergy issues, an addiction to her cellphone, and unruly hair.
Yeah. That sounds about right.