What song is stuck in your head right now?

When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne: My friend Stephanie and I sing this together. It reminds me of my parents . I can't imagine how it is for my dad. He's lost so much all at once. It also reminds me of going through the parsonage after our accident. I sang it once and made us both cry (not because it was bad, but because I was crying). Now if we sing together we have a 50% chance of making it through tear free. Yes...we are dumb girls, and I am okay with that. I was listening to the karaoke version last night trying to determine if we needed it down 1 or 2 steps to put the bridge back in both of our ranges...so I listened to and sang my part numerous times. It has been in my head all day!

Ask me anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List