Open Letter to the Knot in My Stomach

To Whom It May Concern:

I try not to be a "complainer," but I am beginning to think you have out stayed your welcome. Before midterms, I totally got you. I was stressed and this was our way of coping.

During midterms: You were almost expected. I would have been worried if you hadn't stuck around. Plus your hurting meant I wasn't hungry: bonus.

Now: Midterms are over. Yes, I am playing catch up and I have a few things looming on the horizon. However, none of these things warrant your presence. They may in the future, but lets let me enjoy a week or two before you start up again. I don't want to start anything with you, but I think it is time you stop being a drama queen and let me make it through the weekend with out sudden sharp pains.

Love,
Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List