New Project is a Go and the game plan for the future

The newest blogging project has a new home.Caring For Norm has launched and has it's first blog post with 2 more on the way in the next 24 hours.

I'm pretty excited, and I can't wait to start getting input from people who have offered to contribute. Please check it out and watch us grow!


I will continue to keep working on this blog (1 blog a day at least!) and making more changes to the outlet. I may even buy a domain name in the next few days. I'm finally ready to write again, and I can't wait to get things back in shape!

The Dream Journal still is a work in progress. We will have to see how that works out. At this point I'm not retaining enough of the dreams to make it work!

I'm also working on a fiction project. I'm hoping it cleans up nicely. I *want* this story to work, I'm just not sure about some of the details. I *love* my characters, but I need to sort out the main conflict.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans