My Ultimate Keepsakes

If my place was on fire, I would be heartbroken. If there was time after I got the birds and my laptop out, there are a few things I would like to grab.


Red Table
It is one of the last antiques I bought with my parents.


Base Rocker and matching chair
They were my mom's. She died in June and I they remind me of her.


Clover table
Same as number 2, but this one has a little bit more of an emotional attachment. Mom and I were looking for a similar table for me every time we went antiquing.


My Blanket
My mamaw made it for me when I was young. I finally grew into it when I grew up.


Dugan
He's a stuffed dog. A huge stuffed dog. I've had him since I was smaller than him!


Powered by Plinky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List