The War Zone

My life will never be the same. I have to move on, but there is so much I have to do and I feel like there will never be enough time. It is like I have entered a battlefield.

Last week, I would have given anything to make it through one day with out more bad news. I'm tired, stressed and overwhelmed, but I have to believe it will get better.

My mom spent years doing what she had to do to keep our family together. It wasn't easy, and she almost lost the battle a few times. Now I feel like it has fallen to me.

It isn't like she just passed the baton. I was not even in the race. I wasn't on the track, Hell, I was still in the stands, but now it is my turn.I am not a fan.

1) I am 4 hours away and I feel helpless. I handle the paperwork and the lawyer...and help Amy search for jobs.
2) I wish my sister didn't feel like she was having every thing taken from her. Her pets and home are up in the air at the moment.
3) I wish my brother would stop thinking he is running the show and start actually helping us. Remembering to buy dad socks shouldn't be a huge issue. I dread going to Woodville Sunday because I know I will have to clean up his mess. If he wants to be part of this, be there with us. Sometimes I feel like he is too busy focusing on starting his new life to be bothered with all of this. I know he is grieving, but I just feel like he isn't part of this effort.
4) I wish that the media hadn't been so intrusive
5) I wish dad's so called friends would stop stealing from him...and he would stop letting them.
6) I wish I knew what to say to make things better.
7) I wish Fulton County Hadn't screwed up...plain and simple

I need to know how to fix this...and I have no idea how. I don't know where to start. I don't know who to ask for help (no for lack of offers but out of I don't know what to ask for). I still have to hope I can make this work..for all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List