Nice to meet you

I'm not a huge fan of going in cold. I like to be somewhat appraised of what I am getting into. Yes, I am overly cautious, but past mistakes have made it so I refuse to knowingly put myself in a similar situation.



I'm not sure I have a set of criteria. I know it might be shallow, but finding out a guy lives in his parents basement because he is a stoner and can't keep a decent job, or because he's a constant victim that can't get his act together as opposed to he just had a run of bad luck isn't fun. I just want to know the basics upfront. I need to be able to put my own initial anxiety to rest.



I'm not going to say complete strangers are just out of luck, but I would rather have some information before the initial meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans