'Role Models' was a waste of time

I am a movie snob. I'll be the first admit that. I wasn't expecting this to be a masterpiece, but there are some standards that were not met..

My brother and I were burning some time on the Friday after Thanksgiving. We had driven into "the city" (if you consider Toledo, a city ) to get sushi. We had no other plans until meeting our family for dinner at Tony Packo's. It made no sense for us to drive all the way to Woodville or Wauseon only to drive back.

Neither of us are huge shoppers, and we were out of good ideas. We decided that maybe a movie would be a good time waster. We arrived at the theater only to discover that all the movies we wanted to see had already started. We saw Role Models listed an decided why not.



Adam and I like comedies. Adam more than I like stupid humor. Really I prefer smart humor in a stupid humor costume...but anyway...we left the movie feeling robbed.



Basically, the story was weak, The writing was worse, and all the funny parts were in the trailer. What a waste of $7.50!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp