Dream Journal 1

Well after a week, the strange dreams keep coming. I wish I could remember them all, but I did manage to get a few down on paper. All of these are reoccurring dreams.

  1. Proof work is getting to me: In one reoccurring dream, I'm constantly working on these laptops from work…but I am not a work. I'm at home, out with friends, and yet I am on my cell phone talking to my boss as I fix these laptops.
  2. The reoccurring one that scares me the most is the one where I am still in bed, but my legs are too heavy and tight to function. I can't get up.
  3. Someone from my past suddenly shows up at a karaoke show, and I am obsessed with showing them I am better off than I was the last time I saw them. It is like I am back in high school and I am trying to show them how awesome I am. There is never a real great reason why they are there, but suddenly I am trying to convince them how happy I am.
  4. The last one is the one where the long lost family member is there. They tell me they are there to meet a sibling they found online (my dad's biological mom lived in Indy for a while), and they failed to mention any of this to my dad.

I'm not sure how these add up or what they mean…but hey I'm just starting…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans