Requirement #1 for a good day: sunshine

Little things can make my day amazing


sunshine
no brainer...a little sun shine makes it all better


warm birdie feet
Warm feet on a cockatiel = happy birds


At least 5 blogs written
It means I am being productive. The more I write the better my writing becomes and the more content I have out on the net.


Good fiction Ideas
I'm working on my next novel. Once I get into a good flow I can be writing for hours.


Diet Dr Pepper
Caffeine always makes things better


Spending time with family and friends
How can spending time with people who love yo for who you are not be awesome?


getting to work from home
How I would love to work: My couch, my laptop, my fids and plenty of good working music


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp