Pinecrest Diner might not be healthy, but it's tasty

It is a little hole in the wall diner on the edge of Union Square, and I love it. It is a great place to people watch during the day and grab a quick bite after a night out. You have to walk through dark hallways and stair wells to reach the restrooms (that can sometimes resemble to stall from the move Trainspotting), and I'm still not sure how that guy with a walker made it down there and back. Yes...it is the Pinecrest Diner in all its brown Formica glory.

Most everything they serve is fabulous, but I love their breakfasts the most. My favorite is the ham and cheese omelette. Give me a bottle of ketchup for the hashbrowns and grape jelly for my wheat toast, and I am happy girl.



It was my first meal upon landing in San Francisco, and something about it just brings back those memories. I was so excited to be there, and I couldn't wait to start my first, real, solo vacation. It is so bad for you. but I figure I walk off the calories during my stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List