I go from Indianapolis, IN to Chicago, IL frequently

I've always had dreams about being a big city girl. I live in Indy, but I aspire to live somewhere bigger.

I love Chicago. The winters suck...but the shopping, atmosphere and the variety make it my second favorite city. I love spending time up there. I do not get out there as much as I would like, but I love the time I get to spend there.



Even if I have to settle for a hotel out by O'Hare, I still have a wonderful time. I always find interesting people, stores,cafes and places to spend my time. I actually feel like I fit in there better than I do here. I want to be able to call a bigger city my home someday, until then I will just have to treasure my time there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List