Time capsule time

When I was in fourth grade we put together a time capsule. We were supposed to open it in 2000. I'm not sure what ever came from it. For all I know the bronze boxes are still floating around Woodmore Elementary School...or maybe some people from my class did open them. I remember thinking how cool it would be to open it. Now I'm uncertain of what the meaning would be. If I had to make another one, I'm not sure what all I would add, but here is a start.


Ninetendo wII
To show them our first interactive type game console. It will so beyond obsolete, but it is always good to remember the original.


A Newspaper
While admittedly these have run themselves out of business, it is a dying media type.


A cassette tape
just for good measure


A copy of Pride Prejudice and Zombies
because everyone needs to read it.


A DVD player
This is a multi parter...but I am sure it will be obsolete by then


Box set of NCIS, Blood Ties, Chuck, and SCRUBS
We must never forget quality television


Pictures
Lots of pictures of life, love and things that make today unique and enjoyable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp