Hook up the diet dr pepper

If I could have one thing piped into my house like water, I would choose Diet Dr Pepper


Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate

Plain and simple: I am a caffeine fiend. I drink it to get me going in the morning. My consumption is much more under control than it was in college. Actually, I have really cracked down on it over the past year. I try to drink more water and limit my daily drink count. I drink more when I am stressed but even then I try to keep it check. However, it is annoying to have to remember to buy it, I'm not saying I wouldn't pay for it, but it would be nice if the supply came directly to me. This is as opposed to having to make a special trip to Target. Also, if I could have one installed at work that would be fabulous,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp