Wednesday Randomness

  1. How can a computer help desk ticket get put it at 7:40 am, and not get help until 3:45
  2. Oh and the only reason that happened is because of a reminder phone call after the ticket's done by target time had passed
  3. I have this strange urge to bleach my bathroom…which I do occasionally but with my allergies and asthma at the moment that could be dangerous. Although, my bathroom and kitchen floors are not tiled, so that will save my lungs a bit.
  4. Today I was on the phone with my mom, and suddenly we are both talking some random guy who some how ended up in our conversation. Yeah that was awkward at first, but pretty funny now.
  5. I keep wondering how long it will take before Mina gets angry enough at Weddnesday to actually do something about her sitting on "her" swing. I'm kind of hoping Weddnesday out grows the swing (it is a parakeet swing) before that happens. Mina is quite the little princess (and can throw royal tantrums), and Weddnesday apparently missed that memo.
  6. I really can't believe my apartment complex thinks the market value of my apartment is $720 a month. I'm not paying that much, but still, holy geez.
  7. I think I want new furniture. I can't afford two new couches, but I'm at least going to replace the "denim couch" soon.
  8. Popcorn needs to learn turn of the century Haviland China and Geisha China from Japan are not toys
  9. I'm still in shock over the pool table stage…sorry I am
  10. Just when I think I have my allergies and asthma under control, I am proved wrong. Thank goodness I have a great allergist and he prescribes me things that help me manage it all.
  11. Yeah I went over 10, but I am LOVING the new Conan commercials…classic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List