My miserable Cedar Point Trip

I love Cedar Point. Used to go every summer and have an amazing time. Even if the weather sucked, it was still a fabulous time. That was until my last trip. That was totally awful.

I made the mistake of going with a group of my friends from Indianapolis. The group grew to people I didn't, and at least on person who liked to be the center of attention and the boss of all if us.



Cedar Point is best done with a game plan, You start at your favorite ride and then make your way around the circle. That way you have the time to get to all the rides and you are not running back and forth all around the park. I tried explaining this, but it didn't work. We jumped from ride to ride without any organization. I quickly learned I didn't really like the other people my friends had invited, and the final nail in the coffin was when my boyfriend at the time called me to tell me his dog died. By then I was totally over it.



I haven't been back since. I can't wait to return and make Cedar Point be what it should be: a day of fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans