'Just Like Heaven' must be played at any good wedding

If and When I do get married, I feel for my Dj. I will be that bride requesting random music that may or not be wedding appropriate. I've never been one to plan my possible wedding, but I can think of a few songs I'd like to hear.


Just Like Heaven by The Cure

It is a great Cure song. It is up beat, fun, somewhat dancable, and I love the lyrics. Plus The Cure makes everything better.

Blue Eyes by Cary Brothers

This helps if the bride has blue eyes...but still it is lesser known song that is amazing. Great lyrics, good slow dancing song, and it may even get a tear or two.

I hope tomorrow is like today by Guster

This is probably one of my all time favorite songs. Really Guster + Ben Kweller is a no brainer. Great song. Great lyrics. This is so my first dance at my wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List