I'm a picture geek

I'm a huge photo editing geek. I love photography, and the editing process is many times even more fun. I love perfecting good pictures. I also like playing with the light, color and sometimes even the texture of my pictures. Even a bad picture can be modified into something interesting.



Sometimes I wish I had a better camera, more time to shoot and more content to showcase on my blogs. However, I know being able to take a good photo is a great way to compliment my other media prospects.



So, yes I get giddy about mini photo shoots for a web site revamp. I look forward to the cleaning and editing. My goal is to make them look flawless on that screen. You never want people to be able to tell how much work went into it...make it look simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List