I can't travel without Camera

I am a practical traveler. I try to keep my packing down, and to be efficient. However, there are a few things I can't go without.


Camera
You never know when you will find the perfect shot


Flat Iron
My hair isn't straight and can be difficult, so the flat iron and the appropriate hair products must come with me.


My laptop
I'm a writer...I think that explains it self.


Secret caffiene stash
I can also buy this on the road, but buying my own and just drinking water at meals saves money.


Lip Gloss
I love the stuff...I always have multiple varieties on me.


A notebook
Again it is my thing as a writer...plus it helps me remember the details


A map
I hate being a tourist, but I also hate being lost. I have a map of where I am, and the public transit map. That way I can figure out exactly where I am going before I head out. I usually make a cheat sheet of the streets, busses or rails I need to know just in case I get confused.


My IPOD
I Love my music while I am on the go. This way I can take it with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans