Forget the cats and dogs....bring on the birds

Really, I'm not a cat or a dog person. Between the allergies and the pet care issues, I'm not a fan.

I don't know. I mean really I am horrifically allergic to both. Maybe it is because I've had more cats. Maybe it is because cats are generally smaller and less annoying...usually.

I like the idea of having a dog to walk for exercise and fun, but the whole needs to go out side to go to the bathroom thing doesn't work for me. Cats are cute and great companions...until I have to be anywhere near a little box.

That smell alone can make me gag.



Now, my ideal animal is a bird. They are fun and interactive. They talk. They have their own personalities and music preferences. As long as you are good on changing out the papers in their cage, life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List