This is just a temporary stop...there are much better things to come

Life takes some interesting twists and turns. I am where I am today because of the choices I have made and the circumstances that I have encountered.



Some of the situations were positive situations that have encouraged me and helped me move forward. Others have been disappointments I have dealt with and used to help me grow. There have even been negative situations that have torn me down. However, I am choosing to learn from them and take steps to never let them happen again.



My life is not awful, but I know that I want more. I know that this is just a temporary stop in my life. I am going to enjoy the stop and deal with the happiness and the heartache as it comes. I am also looking forward to the moment when I know the next step is here and this time nothing is going to stop me from moving on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp