Sweet Talk Deficent

Some people are just good at getting what they want. I am not one of those people. No, I'm not going to bombard you with low self esteem riddled pity parties. I'm only going to be very mildly self deprecating, because well that is just a given. No one wants to read another why I suck, am lonely, or any other negative comment filled blog. I've written enough of them myself, and this isn't one of them. I have some luck by relying on my cuteness, determination, pure dumb luck, and some really lucky genetics. Still, my luck with these is not consistent.



Honestly, I have no idea of how i get my way. I'm not so great at sweet talking. my bad habit of just being direct sort of gets in the way of that. My only "secret weapon" is the "sad eyes" effect. However, those are not fool proof. some people are immune to that power. Still there are a few people that I have just managed to win over. I am very clueless to how it happened. These people consistently just give me what I want. Really there is no rhyme or reason to it. Actually, I'll take any insight anyone has on this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp