My favorite movie line has always been from "The Dark Crystal"

The Dark Crystal has been my favorite movie since before I was five. I used to make my parents watch it every time it was on HBO. I loved the story and well it involves Muppets, so really what isn't to like. I have been impressed with and loved many movies since then, but The Dark Crystal has always remained my favorite.

Jen: Wings? I don't have wings!
Kira: Of course not. You're a boy.

I love this line because as a child it was hilarious. Boys were gross and this was just another strike against them...the girl gelfings got the wings. I still love this line for sentimental reasons, and because it still makes me smile every time. The idea of Kira and her wings is one of those happy memories I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp