If I had $1,000 just for me...

Well this is a tough one. I would probably spend most of it new clothes. I would mostly buy work clothes for my full time job. I need to update my look at work at bit, and this would give me that opportunity.



I would probably also pick up a few items just for fun. Maybe a new pair of jeans and some fun shirts. I'm not overly trendy, but I like having clothes that look good and make me feel like a normal person. Sometimes I forget what that is like. I so rarely get treated like a girl I get bogged down by how much that feeling hurts. Dressing cute helps me overcome some of that.



If there was anything left, I would buy Beaker, Batty and Abby a bigger cage. Plus I'd through in some new toys for good measure for all the fids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp