Damn dirty squirrels

A little Earth Day Humor:

Okay, back when I was at Eastern Michigan University, I began to think that perhaps the squirrels had a sinister plot to take over the campus. These little menaces had to be up to something. These guys didn't move for humans. You moved for them. They would hide under garbage cans and attack your feet as you passed by.



There was one little guy that lived in the courtyard of my building. I didn't sleep very well at night, so I would try to catch up on sleep during the day. He would wait until I was just about to fall asleep, and then he would run back and forth along the window sill making all kinds of noise.



I figure if they could organize a campaign of terror on a college campus, running the world should be well within their reach. Beware of the squirrels...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans