10 reasons I love NCIS

  1. Any show that promotes caffeine addiction is cool with me
  2. Abby is my hero for many reasons
  3. One of those reasons: It is refreshing to see a positive Goth character
  4. I've been a Mark Harmon fan ever since I saw the movie "Summer School"
  5. Tony and Ziva may be predictable, but it is somewhat entertaining
  6. It isn't reality TV
  7. Palmer's geeky awkwardness is endearing
  8. How can you not like Ducky??? Hello, we was on "The Man from U.N.C.L.E"
  9. I'm finally to the point where can somewhat tolerate McGee. Yeah, I'm not a fan. Really, when Kate died at the end of season 2 I had hoped (before it aired) he would be the "one of their own" that they lost. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the actor who plays him, but I'm not sure what they are trying to do with him.
  10. It is the only forensic/crime show where playing trance/house/metal songs during the lab scenes actually makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Trying Something New: ThredUp