It isn't a purse...it is a life bag

I do not just have a purse, I have a huge black bag. I carry my life in this bag. I am constantly on the go so this bag carries the day to day items, my lunch and anything else I need stowed through out the day.

Once I am home for the night, the bag is usually pretty "empty." However, it still houses more than most purses do on a regular basis. If you can judge a woman by what she has in her handbag, I wonder what my contents say about me.

Hair brush
I have long hair, so having this with me is a necessary evil.

Lip Gloss: at least 5 varieties
I have everything from Dr Pepper Lip Smackers to MAC to Sephora brands in there. I'm not sure why I keep my whole lip gloss collection in there, but it seems to make sense. I'm rarely seen without it, so having it on me 24/7 works for me

Wallet
It has the money, ID, debit card and other needed items

Can of diet dr pepper
I meant to drink it at work today. However, I just got a little busy and totally spaced that I had it.

Various Granola bars
They were put in there to eat with my yogurt for breakfast, and again I usually got bust and forgot about them.

100 calorie pack of cheetos
I packed it for lunch today and then wasn't hungry. Wow. I sure have a lot of food in here! Swear it is usually just the granola bars.

Flonase, Advil and perscription strength sudafed
My allergies slay me every spring. These items are key to me being able to function on some days.

Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranete spray and lotion
It is one of my favorite scents! You never know when you will need a little freshen up.

My checkbook
I'm not sure why I keep this on me. The only check I write regularly is my rent check. Really I should probably keep it at home.

Pens...various
I'm a writer. I always have at least on pen on me. I never know when an idea is going to hit me. It is better to be prepared!

Business Cards
I have a handful of my new business cards on me. You never know when a business opportunity may present itself.

Sunglasses
Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner. I'm light sensitive so sunglasses make my life happier. Most people do not enjoy the sun in their eyes. I'm just a bigger baby about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List