How do you dress after the day job?

I have to dress up every day. I hate it. I look forward to getting home and changing into my real clothes. Now what I change into is totally determined by what I am going to be doing that evening.

If I am just staying home and blogging, I am all about being comfortable. I change into jeans and a t-shirt. If I am going to work from home, I might as well be comfortable. No one is going to see me, so I'm not a slave to fashion.

If I am running errands, I may change into jeans and shoes. I want to be comfortable, but I still want to look nice. Maybe I have watched too many episodes of What Not to Wear, but I sort of what to be able to take pride in my appearance while in public.

If I am working, then it depends on where I'm working and my mood. if the bar is very casual, they I am less apt to dress up. If it is a nicer place, I usually dress nicer than just a nice t-shirt. Then I usually break out the cute shirts and sweaters.

Just around the house or running errands usually means flip flops or tennis shoes. I really don't like shoes or socks, so if i can avoid wearing them I will. I wear flip flops pretty much all summer long, but i do bust out my heels, boots and ballet flats. My winter essentials, are the boots and ballet flats. They are cute and comfortable. Plus the help pull my over all look together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List