Could I really eat nothing but Sushi for a year?

If I had to eat one type of cuisine for a year, I would be very torn. I am an adventurous eater. I'm all about trying new cuisine. It might not be my cup of tea, but at least I know I tried it. Because I love the variety, I can't settle on just one type of food.

Lunch @ Dake Sushi by wEnDaLicious

I am a HUGE fan of Chinese and Japanese food. I have at least one Chinese take out place in my cell phone and I am lucky enough to have a decent sushi place just down the the street from my house.

Now, eating take out can get expensive. The good thing is that I love making it too. I'm a regular at Asia Mart and I am always trying new things. If I can't read the label, I'm not afraid to find an employee to help me.


However, I also love Mexican food. Salsa and guacamole are two of my favorite things. I'm not as versed in Mexican cooking, but I am getting better. My fast food places of choice are Qdoba, Chipolte, and Moe's Southwestern grill. I'll skip the burgers and fries every time for these guys.


I'm sure I could stomach rotating Chinese, Japanese and Mexican food. Actually, that would make me very happy. It would give me my favorites and still give me a variety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans