I'm a slacker

but really I have been busy...life has been GREAT but totally kicking my butt!!

I do have some new content out there...so just bear with me here:

Culture Feast
Some post election banter on Bumper Stickers


Venting My Holiday Stress

My looming fears for Detriot

Tips for the Holiday Road Trips

Rain Tiger

December Feature

Associated Content:

Of Course I'm all for using what I know: How to Register for Classes at Ivy Tech



How to Stop a screaming Cockatiel


EHow

How to Pack for a 4 day cruise to Cozumel

How to make videos for Virtual DJ

And there is more...you can see it at any of these pages.

I have been slacking on the today.com and redgage blogs, but I am going to make an effort to get back on top of these things ASAP! I miss writing these blogs!

Fiction wise...wow...it has been a rust of creativity (even when I tried to blog my mind was always wandering to my characters) I'm so happy with some of the changes I have made. I've managed to dial down much of the high end drama that just wasn't believable. I'm much happier with it! I was starting to make Callee a victim and that wasn't my intention. Of course she has more than the average bad things happen to her...but that happens in fiction. Seriously if it was just like real life, no one would read it. However, some of that went away and her reactions have changed. I'm hoping to wrap the rough draft up by Christmas...and then start phase 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans