TGIF!!!

Thank God it is Friday!!! I know I keep promising a Red Gage update...and tonight it will happen. I have lots of great things to post there, but the site is in Beta. That means it isn't always working right. I am hopeful we have all the bugs worked out soon.

I've made this all so great decision to start a week in review blog on Common Sense Police. I kept coming up with these "ideas" for blogs that just were too short to dedicate to a single blog. Instead of wasting these little gems, I am going to start compling them into one big blog on Fridays. The First one is admittedly a bit lame...but give me some time to hone and perfect them. You can see the first stab here: 9/15 A Week in Review.

I'm also apparently back in favor with the Culturefeast editor (lol I'm so kidding I was never out of favor. He just had several more timely political blogs to get in. I totally understand!) So you can read more about the parent's house fire here.

By the time the weeked is over I will have written 10 articles for Ehow, updated the Travel Blog, and hopefully have tons of new fun on Redgage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans