Keeping Busy

We have a new travel blog entry on Hotwire

I ma really encouraged by the travel log. It is really taking off. I am generating traffic off of search engines and most of my traffic is from non-friends. As much as I love my friends and regular readers, it is awesome to see the readership is growing! Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.

I think I am going to stop using my myspace blog, and start only blogging on here and maybe printnpost...except for more personal bloggings...so be looking here for more full features!

Are you looking for a copywriter? Do you need a freelance writer? If so you are in the right place. Check out some of my work, and contact me for more details!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans