Thoughts for Your Evening
In no particular order...and not directed at anyone in particular (as the people who need to hear these things have been told several times)
- Never make a promise you have no intention of keeping.
- If you are going to be a jerk, at least be up front about it...sending a messenger just makes you look like a bigger jerk.
- Plan ahead. Your failure to plan does not constitute an emergency on my part.
- Don't step on the people that support you. While they forgive you time and time again, they may eventually get tired of it.
- Just because you don't get it, doesn't make it not true or real. It is cliche, but try seeing it from the other person's perspective.