Call me demanding...but I really wish San Fransico was closer

Here are the facts: I do not like winter. I'm even less a fan of snow. I like the ocean, but I'm not a huge beach person. I wish I lived some where warmer, and that I felt like there were more people like me. I wish there were more of cultural center here. I wish that I could find a people group that feels like home...but I have not had luck. Sadly, I live in Indiana...and I just have to deal.

If I could afford to just pack up and move to San Francisco, I would. However, that is not a reality. Now, if it were just a little closer so I could just run away for a long weekend without having to fly across the country that would be fabulous. Actually, if we could get moved close enough to enjoy the moderate climate that would be fabulous.



I love the weather, the city, the fog, the culture and the pace of life. Having Chicago nearby is a good consolation prize, but it still has the cold and snow. Honestly, those are the only two strikes against it in the big picture. Still, I would like my first choice to be closer.



So...could you get on that for me? Thanks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List