Stuck in an elevator with My I-POD

My I-POD
I am not a fan of lots of people in really small places. If I have to handle it I will. Like if I am at work and there are tons of people in my shoebox sized office, I just deal with them one person at a time. I prefer to to go by the bubble concept. I like my personal space, and I am not a fan of people (especially people I don't know) invading my space.

There is a long running joke with my friends: Rule #1: Don't touch Jenni. In a way it is true. I'm not a fan of people I do not know and trust in my space. Even if I know and trust you, I'm not all about being in close quarters. There have been nights in the DJ booth where I have had lots of anxiety. There were just too many people in the compact area. I liked all the people in the booth, but there just wasn't enough room.

If I feel stuck or trapped, my anxiety goes up. Being stuck in elevator would already not be ideal. Yes it is annoying, and it is something that I know stresses me out. Having another person in there would just be insult in injury. As long as I have my I-POD I would be annoyed, but I wouldn't be freaking out.

Music is my stress reliever. I use music to express my mood, give me energy, focus my thoughts, and relax me. While yes, I could name people that would be nice to look at, realistically my I-POD would be the only thing I would want in there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans