Speaking of Zombies...

This folks is purely for entertainment purposes!! If you can't have fun with your own blog what good is it??




Well to be quite honest, I am pretty unprepared for a zombie attack. I have not procured my zombie survival kit. I live on the first floor of my building, and I do not own a bicycle.

I have no way to take off their heads. If they rush my building, and I make it to the second floor, I have no way to destroy both stair cases. You know because zombies can't get to a second floor without a staircase. Yes I have my car, but remember that zombies are zombies because of an infection. If it is an isolated outbreak, all I have to do is escape the contamination area in theory. However, we all know my car won't start at a crucial time and I will make better time on a bike than I will on foot. If it is a wide spread zombie epidemic, I will need to find a fortification of survivors. In that case, the same is true. My car will refuse to start at a crucial time and I can make better time on a bike.

So basically I am screwed when the zombies come. My only hope is to plot a course to the nearest cemetery (because I heard a rumor it is a safe place to be in case of zombies...they are out looking for living brains and despite movie depictions it is very unlikely that an already buried body would be infected AND be able to get out of their grave), hope my car will start long enough to get me there and pray that other survivors have the same game plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List