My Inner Rockstar's Concert Rider Demands

In an imaginary world where I am thinner and a better singer, I could be quite the rockstar. In that world I can only imagine the fun of a worldwide tour, and of course all the fun perks that come with a tour. Many of those perks come in the form of the concert rider. I can already see my list of crazy requests.

Various types of Tony Packo's Pickles
Tony's Packo's is one of the things I miss about Toledo. I must have these to keep my connected to my Toledo roots.

Alterna Hair Straightening Balm
I need to have my hair looking my best. Please have this on hand and the voluminous balm would be nice too.

An unlimited supply of puffs plus
My allergies are horrendous. My nose will only tolerate the best

Air purifier
Again this is blamed on my allergies. We wouldn't want allergens to hamper my ability to sing now would we?

Fruit Flavored Zumpreem Pellet and millet parakeet sized prefered but cockatiel will work
Of course I will have my babies on tour and they have to have their favorite foods. Please opt for the parakeet sized. The cockatiels do not like the banana shaped ones and they will spit them into the floor.

large amounts of smart foods white cheddar popcorn
This really should need very little explanation. This stuff is awesome and addictive.

A pair of flip flops
I don;t like shoes and socks and I don't want to walk in my bare feet on your floor. Not to knock your cleaning crew, but that is just gross.

Cheese from Del's Supermarket in Woodville, OH
This is very important. I must see the receipt. Thinly sliced co-jack cheese is preferred.

A dozen black roses
These are my favorite flower. I know they are hard to find so a dozen will do.

Multiple Cases of Diet Dr Pepper
This is a must have. I cannot function with out this. Failure to provide this item will lead to termination of any contract.

Enough Captian Morgan for me and my friends
We are very picky about our liquor. Please make sure to confirm the number of my party 24 hours before we arrive.

All episodes of True Blood, Moonlight and friday the 13th the series to watch on a plasma TV.
Yes, I don't care if they have not been released yet. I'm sure you are resourceful and you will think of something.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Best Laid Plans

Summer To Do List